Hello, dear readers!
I was so honoured to be nominated by Rimsha (auburnrhyme.com) for The Liebster Award which is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. (so many adjectives lol😂)
Basically, you are asked to answer a set of 11 questions, & further nominate bloggers by giving them different questions to answer, so as to know each other & promote other blogs.
Anyhow, since Rimsha was the one who motivated me to start a blog in the first place I decided to do it. THANK YOU RIMZ! 😁 Also, I have never introduced myself on this platform, so read on if you’re curious.
1. If you could describe your blog in one word/phrase, what would it be?
Emotional Trash xD
2. What is the most important thing you have learned through your blogging journey so far?
That blogging ain’t that easy as it seems. It takes a great deal of patience, creativity & motivation to blog successfully. I’m struggling to develop that currently.
3. What would be one social media feature that you would use in real life, if you could?
Emojis for sure! 😅 They save a lot of time, trouble & explanations.
4. A fact and a lie about you, let your readers guess which one is true.
My forehead got bruised by a bill board. I am an efficient rock climber.
(Good luck figuring that out, guys!😂)
5 What was your favourite childhood story/book?
‘The Famous Five’ series By Enid Blyton. I even used to enact & daydream about its adventures lol.
6. Describe the most daring thing you have ever done.
I gave up on my most treasured possession.
Or on a lighter note, I got slingshot-ed in the air.(Thoroughly enjoyed it as well) 😅
7. If you could only wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
My zectangle B&W sneakers.
8. What motivates you to write/blog?
To write: Beauty around me + over sensitive emotions.
To blog: Guilt after procrastination & long, silent nights.
9. What is your dream destination?
Self contentment & happiness, although it’s more of a process than a destination. Physically :Jannah for sure. 💕
10. Assuming it would be safe to use – what would you change the ocean water to, and why?
Probably to cholocolate syrup because why not! 😁
11. Are you a morning or a afternoon/evening person?
I’m a hardcore night owl who struggles hard to sleep & wake up early in the morning. Though, I wish sometimes that I was a morning person. 😅
That’s all folks. I’ll be doing a part 2 for a different nomination soon.
If you read this far, THANK YOU! Let me know of any similarities & relatable experiences. 💕